Four Seasons Policies and rules
Check in/out Policy
- Check in is any time after 3:00PM.
- Check Out is prior to 9:00AM.
- Early Check in is available for a $25 fee and must be arranged prior to arrival.
- An additional charge of $25 Per person per day or $95 per person per week will be applied for any guest over the maximum number of guests per cabin
- ALL GUESTS AND VISITORS MUST REGISTER.
No more than two Vehicles per cabin
No smoking Inside the cabins
NO cleaning fish anywhere other than fish house
Dispose of unused bait in fish house buckets
Guests are responsible for keeping their cabins clean during their stay.
No running or jumping off docks
Guests swim at their own risk NO lifeguard on duty
All fires contained to designated fire pits
Quiet hours are from 10PM to 7AM
Respect ALL guests at the resort
No Pets are allowed.
We only rent to legal adults 18 years or older.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Rates do not include Minnesota sales tax. No hidden Fees- No Lodging Tax, energy tax or other fees that other hotels and resorts charge just MN and Otterail Sales tax.
Sorry We do not accept charge cards. We accept Cash, U.S. Money Orders and Checks.
Phone and E-mail reservations are held for a maximum of 10 days pending receipt of your deposit.